The massive effect of social media and its growth brings great impact to brands. Companies are looking to find more ways to define the ROI of social media. I remembered someone asked me the ROI of social media. At first I believe you cannot determine unless you will measure it using premium tools available in the Internet. The concept of “liking” has definitely evolved over time and its worth is often debated. Many doubt if social media would bring savings on the traditional advertising costs or sales.
This infographic from Lab42 highlights their findings about brand’s Facebook page.
- 82% say Facebook is a good place to interact with brands
- 75% say they feel more connected to a brand on Facebook
- Promotions and discounts are the biggest motivators of liking a brand on Facebook
- 77% have actually saved money from liking brands on Facebook
- 73% have unliked brands, and the top reason is they post too often
- If brands will give more giveaways, there is a chance non-likers will like them on Facebook
- People dislike cluttered newsfeed
This infographic is tweetable.
See the whole infographic below: